[i HOME] Apollon

Hi, everyone. I am Hitomi, owner of [i HOME] in Secondlife.
I think that you can feel like a oriental sence.
I mean that it is Japanese aesthetic sense.
Outside wall is wood and white concrete.
This is so in harmony with this building.
When you touch the door, you look at entrance area and nice design stairs.
You look at left side after walk in the room, you will be impressed by inner court.
I think that this feeling of design is only Japanese builder.
You can also look at inner court below from window of upstairs.
I have exhibition area.
So you can go to rez space from right side menu on this blog.

GO TO MAIN SHOP


GO TO EXHIBITION HALL 



DETAIL

Name: Apollon

Price: 400L$

Size: 20m*24m

Prim: 47

Permission: copy, modify

Function: Open and close door by touching.(entrance)
Slide window open and close by touching.(first floor)